Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good things come in 3's

3-2 was a glorious day in birthday history. My father and Older sisters all share the same birthday, I'd imagine had we gone out together today the restaurant staff would be utterly confused as to who to sing to.

As a kid I remember solving the problem by going up to our waitress and surprising my sisters with a birthday. Cracker Barrel Surprise Singing was by far the most awkward and she was put on the spot but continued with the ruse and Dad got a hell of a kick out of it.

Family bonds are special and should be cherished. I am blessed to have such a great family.

I recently heard straight from the source that Two of my best friends, Brian Beers and Chrissy Ellinger, are getting hitched Oct. 2nd 2011. I could not be happier for those rascals. Having the pleasure of knowing them since my freshman year at Miami, I watched them grow together. Its easy to see that they are soul mates and they compliment each other perfectly.

I'll be flying up to Philly for sure!.... I hope Brian has a couch to crash on....

Choosing a career path raises the likely-hood of workplace performance and satisfaction due to the synergy of intrinsic and exterior motivators. The odds of ending up exactly where I planned from the beginning are not likely for me as I am finding out.
At First Grade I wanted to be a Lion Tamer,

Grade 2, a Fire-Fighter,

Grade 5, a Theoretical Physicist.

Radically jumping to, Grade 9 a Singer in a Rock n' Roll band,

Grade 10 a House Husband,

Grade 12 an M.D.,

Sophmore Year- Health Care Industry Professional

Junior Year- Medical focus (MPH; Public Health)

Senior year- Start-Up Business Employee

I am starting to realize that these are not all mutually exclusive, in some cases I just have to figure out a path of succession in others the "Oprah-tunity" just has to present herself. Back off Stedman and Dave Chappelle, she's mine!

Like I said, Good things come in three, in this case, Family, Friends and the Future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment