Sunday, July 24, 2011

Entrepreneurial Cognition: Intuitive thinking

If you've had the chance to meet me you'd notice that I'm a highly intuitive individual. I have been called an encyclopedia of Snapple facts; something I took to be a great compliment. Lately, I haven't been following my gut instincts. The rejection of what feels right over what is apparently logical is good.


However, when making a divergent choice in which the outcomes are non-predictable even by reasoning and logic, I haven't been following my gut.

Not sure where the quantum comes from.... but its a cool graphic.

I'm getting back to basics, about to engage in a divergent decision where my chosen path is not the easier of the available options. I'm an entrepreneur, as an entrepreneur I hope you'll excuse old fashioned plain speak. To quote Jimi Hendrix, "I'm the one who's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to." This quote can be seen as taking to an extreme, for me it's a return to who I am and not what it is I should be if I were someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment